Join us for the first annual Oakland Brewfest!
Celebrate the City of Oakland and Surrounding Counties
Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 | 12pm - 5pm
The Oakland Historic District will be closed to vehicle traffic from 1st to 3rd street and Oak to Maple Street for guests to enjoy the day. Local businesses will be open along with vendor tables offering fabulous items.
Meet the brewers behind their craft and sample the many varieties they have to offer:
- Regional vendors showcasing their products
- Food trucks and local restaurants offering delicious food
- Live entertainment and DJ
- Children's activities
- Gazebo Stage featuring New Age Phonograph, The Grand Victorian Theater, and The Wildflowers Bluegrass Band
Admission is $25 for a Commemorative Glass + 10 Tasting Samples
Evening Dance Party
6:00pm - 10:00pm
The Speakeasy will feature a live band and dancing! Food and drink will be available for purchase.
Separate tickets required for the dance for only $20 or buy a package deal!
Check us out on Facebook for updates! Get your tickets early as prices will go up!
Featuring the band Groovin 8!
Early bird pricing is available until July 20th:
- Commemorative Glass + 10 tastings for $25.
After July 20th:
- Commemorative Glass + 10 tastings for $30.
- Onsite pricing is $35.
- Dance ticket is $20.
- Package pricing for Brewfest + Dance is $40.
Sponsor & Vendor Information
Be a part of the activity!
Interested in sponsoring? Interested in a vendor space?
Have Questions? Contact email@example.com